You NEED a Facial
The following post is the last of our series of posts sponsored by Carmina-Cristina Boutique in Camp Hill, PA. We always want our blog posts to appeal to local and non-local readers, so each post focused on a service offered by Carmina-Cristina Boutique with tips for everyone as well as a holiday gift idea!
Ok, I’m not kidding…you really do NEED a facial and quite honestly, so does everyone on your list! Even if your skin looks amazing, your soul needs a facial just as much as your face does. I had the awesome opportunity to get one with Carmina of Carmina-Cristina Boutique and all I can say is that it was “life-changing”. I know, that sounds extremely dramatic but the level of relaxation that occured during my facial was off the charts and it was SO necessary for me at that moment. We will come back to my experience in more detail for those of you that are local. First, I want to cover the basics of booking a facial for all of you even if you aren’t a newbie to the facial experience.
I sat down with Carmina to pick her brain so I would be able to share some secrets with you all from a true professional. She basically started by saying that all facials are not created equal and you need to ask some questions before you commit.
What to ask
- What products are they using and how long have they been using them? Ask them about their products and if they will work with your skin.
- Who will be doing your facial and how much experience do they have?
- Will they do a consultation with you before your facial? A good facial should be personal to your skin’s needs and behavior. Yes, everyone’s skin acts and reacts differently.
- What should I wear to my appointment? You’re going to have your shoulders bare and be laying on a table. This way you are prepared and know what to expect.
- Ask them to walk you through the process of your appointment.
- If you are planning to buy someone a gift certificate for a facial make sure you still ask the questions above before you make the purchase. Even though you won’t know the details of their skin, you need to know if they will be able to get the most of their experience. You are paying for it, so you need to make sure it’s the best, right?
Remember, a facial is personal to your needs. The person that does your facial should be professional, knowledgable and should be able to answer these questions in great detail for you.
Locals…this is for YOU!
Carmina-Cristina Boutique is located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania at 2209 Market Street. You will instantly feel like youstepped into a boutique far away from Pennsylvania. Let the escape begin!
Rewind to the evening of my facial. I walked into Carmina-Cristina Boutique frazzled, exhausted, and a little nervous. I was greeted by Carmina with a sweet inviting smile on her face and the most beautiful accent came out of her mouth. She immediately hugged me and told me to put my stuff down while she started to open a bottle of champagne. (amazing!) She handed me my glass of champagne and a plate of incredible chocolates from Macris Chocolates.
She then asked me if I was excited about my facial. I was completely honest with her and told her that I was actually really nervous. I was worried that the days after the facial, I was going to be rocking some adolescent-like pimples all over my face (I had heard that sometimes happens). She smiled and starting to ask me questions about my skin and the products I currently use. I have senstive skin so it’s touch and go for me when it comes to products. She made me feel comfortable as she showed and explained the product line she uses. In a nutshell, it’s amazing! Learn about Matis Products
My nerves were gone by now as I could tell I was in really good hands. Now it was time for the facial! I’m so serious when I say that the level of relaxtion I felt during the facial was off the charts! I became so relaxed that I think there was a moment I even fell asleep. I forgot about all of the things that needed to be done that I hadn’t gotten to yet. My brain turned off and I enjoyed this long moment of peace so much. When she was all finished she held up a mirror and showed me my face. I don’t know how to explain it other than to say it was plumper, fresher, and so smooth. It was like I was given a new layer of skin! By the way, I am happy to report that I did NOT break out in the days after the facial. Success!
How much does it cost?
Exclusive Discount: As a Sincerely Us Reader you get 10% off products and individual services at Carmina Christina Makeup Boutique. Make sure you mention Sincerely Us when you book your appointment or stop in to check out her products.
Individual Facials range from $145 – $185
Want a better deal? Want more than just one facial? Keep Reading!
If someone would have told me 2 months ago that I would have been signing up for monthly facials, I would have laughed at them. And I would have told them they had lost their mind. But, guess what? I did! I had to do some shifting and removal from my normal spending habits so that I could make this work for me. Yes, for ME and I am not ashamed to say it. I have never really taken care of my skin and as a girl approaching 40, I really think its time to start. My face is going to be with me forever so why not give it some love. So, I’m officially one of the newest members of the Carmina Cristina Beauty Club. AND…Sincerely Ho-Jung is too! On top of all the great benefits you are about to read as a part of your membership, you have the option to gift your service to someone else if you aren’t going to use it one month. Friends, this blog has just solved all of your gifting dilemas throughout the year! You are very welcome!
VIP Beauty Club details:
Premier Membership $69 per month
- One Siganture Facial OR One Personalized Makeover per month ($145 value)
- Spring Tend Seminar OR Fall Trend Seminar ($55 value)
- One Personalized Beauty Package ($50 value)
- 15% off Signature Workshops ($36.75 savings)
Elite Membership $99 per month
- One Signature Facial AND One Personalized Makeover per month ($290 value)
- Spring Tend Seminar AND Fall Trend Seminar ($110 value)
- Two Personalized Beauty Package ($100 value)
- 25% off Signature Workshops ($61.25 savings)
ALL VIP Memberships also Include
- 25% off all products during the month of your Birthday
- 10% off Carmina Christina Signature Line products
- VIP Gift Bag ($100 value) for membership referral
- Invitation to Select Private Events
- Exclusive discounts to local businesses
If you haven’t stopped into Carmina’s shop yet, you MUST! At the very least, you will be able to meet a wonderful woman who has a ton of knowledge. Want to know more about Carmina? Click HERE
What other services does Carmina offer? If you missed our previous posts, check them out!
Sincerely Megan’s Beauty Assessment Make-Up and Skin Care and Chocolate, oh my!
Sincerely Ho-Jung’s Day Make-Up Class Wake-Up & Make-Up
Sincerely Amy’s Night Make-Up Class From Day to Play
This has been a wonderful experience getting to know Carmina and we hope that you have enjoyed this series we have put together for you!